Does Therapeutic Health Services Hire Felons?
There are 70% possibility that Therapeutic Health Services hire people with felonies. Here are the reasons why:
- Therapeutic Health Services might have posted job vacancies in felon friendly job boards in the past.
- Some people mentioned through comments, reviews that Therapeutic Health Services hire felons.
- Some jobs from Therapeutic Health Services mention that they accept applications from ex-offenders.
- Certain job descriptions from Therapeutic Health Services mentioned background check requirement.
However this does not mean that Therapeutic Health Services will definitely hire you, so do not get disappointed and discouraged when you get rejected. What the policy means is that Therapeutic Health Services will not discriminate against you based on your felony or misdemeanor.
We could not guarantee that the information above is 100% accurate since there might be changes in Therapeutic Health Services hiring policy which makes our database outdated, or there are glitches in our program while scanning job descriptions.
Felony Friendly Jobs at Therapeutic Health Services
What are job titles which ex-felons can apply to at Therapeutic Health Services? Here are some of them:
- WISe Youth Partner
- WISe Mental Health Clinician
- Tiny Home Village Mental Health Specialist
- Tiny Home Village Behavioral Health Specialist
- Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee for Drug Court
- Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee - Drug Court
- Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Trainee
- Substance Use Disorder Professional for Drug Court
- Substance Use Disorder Professional
- Substance Use Disorder Counselor/Trainee - Pregnant Parenting Women
- Substance Use Disorder Counselor - Pregnant Parenting Women Program
- School-based Mental Health Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (ICTP)
- Patient Care Representative
- Parent Partner - WISe Program
- Mental Health Intake Specialist
- Mental Health Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (ICTP)
- Mental Health Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
- Mental Health - Multisystemic Therapist
- Medical Services Supervisor, LPN/RN
- Medical Service Technician
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Billing and Credentialing Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- LPN or RN
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Digital Marketing & Development Specialist
- Client and Facility Monitor
- Childcare Assistant
- Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician
- Care Coordinator - WISe Program
- ARNP - MAT Provider
- Adult Mental Health Clinician
- Administrative Assistant
Job Openings for Felons at Therapeutic Health Services