Does Underarmour Hire Felons?
There are 70% possibility that Underarmour hire people with felonies.
- Underarmour is one of the employers that signed the Fair Chance Business Pledge
- Underarmour might have posted job vacancies in felon friendly job boards in the past. Source: Internal database
- Some people mentioned through comments, reviews that Underarmour hire felons. Source: Q&A Boards / Forums
However this does not mean that Underarmour will definitely hire you, so do not get disappointed and discouraged when you get rejected. What the policy means is that Underarmour will not discriminate against you based on your felony or misdemeanor.
We could not guarantee that the information above is 100% accurate since there might be changes in Underarmour hiring policy which makes our database outdated, or there are glitches in our program while scanning job descriptions.
About Working at UnderArmour
Jobs for Felons at Underarmour
If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at Underarmour, you can try the followings:
- Visit Underarmour official website and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find jobs at Underarmour on employment website made for people with criminal records such as 70millionjobs.com
- Search felon friendly jobs at Underarmour on various job boards such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter