Does UnderArmour Hire Felons?
Yes. UnderArmour hire felons.
There is very strong possibility that UnderArmour hire people with felonies - but it's mostly on a case-by-case basis and it depends on the location, type of felony, or how far back it was. Here are the favorable factors:
While here are some of the cons:
- There may not have been any job openings from UnderArmour in felon friendly job boards in the past
- None of UnderArmour jobs mention that they accept applications from ex-offenders
- Certain job descriptions from UnderArmour mentioned background check requirement
Job Openings for Felons at UnderArmour
There are 0 felon friendly jobs found at UnderArmour. It does not mean that UnderArmour is not hiring. If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at UnderArmour, you can try the followings:
- Visit UnderArmour official website and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find other companies that hire felons
- Find industries that hire felons