Does Perdue Farms Hire Felons?
Yes. Perdue Farms hire felons.
There is very strong possibility that Perdue Farms hire people with felonies - but it's mostly on a case-by-case basis and it depends on the location, type of felony, or how far back it was. Here are the favorable factors:
- Perdue Farms is one of the employers that signed the Fair Chance Business Pledge
- It seems that Perdue Farms does not mention any background check requirement in their job postings
While here are some of the cons:
- There may not have been any job openings from Perdue Farms in felon friendly job boards in the past
- None of Perdue Farms jobs mention that they accept applications from ex-offenders
Job Openings for Felons at Perdue Farms
There are 0 felon friendly jobs found at Perdue Farms. It does not mean that Perdue Farms is not hiring. If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at Perdue Farms, you can try the followings:
- Visit Perdue Farms official website and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find other companies that hire felons
- Find industries that hire felons