Does Perdue Farms Hire Felons?
There are 60% possibility that Perdue Farms hire people with felonies.
- Perdue Farms is one of the employers that signed the Fair Chance Business Pledge
- Perdue Farms might have posted job vacancies in felon friendly job boards in the past. Source: Internal database
- Some people mentioned through comments, reviews that Perdue Farms hire felons. Source: Q&A Boards / Forums
- Certain job descriptions from Perdue Farms mentioned background check requirement. Source: Jobs by Indeed
However this does not mean that Perdue Farms will definitely hire you, so do not get disappointed and discouraged when you get rejected. What the policy means is that Perdue Farms will not discriminate against you based on your felony or misdemeanor.
We could not guarantee that the information above is 100% accurate since there might be changes in Perdue Farms hiring policy which makes our database outdated, or there are glitches in our program while scanning job descriptions.
About Working at Perdue Farms
Jobs for Felons at Perdue Farms
If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at Perdue Farms, you can try the followings:
- Visit Perdue Farms official website and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find jobs at Perdue Farms on employment website made for people with criminal records such as 70millionjobs.com
- Search felon friendly jobs at Perdue Farms on various job boards such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter