Does Mercy Hire Felons?
There are 40% possibility that Mercy hire people with felonies.
- Mercy might have posted job vacancies in felon friendly job boards in the past. Source: Internal database
- Some people mentioned through comments, reviews that Mercy hire felons. Source: Q&A Boards / Forums
- Certain job descriptions from Mercy mentioned background check requirement. Source: Jobs by Indeed
However this does not mean that Mercy will definitely hire you, so do not get disappointed and discouraged when you get rejected. What the policy means is that Mercy will not discriminate against you based on your felony or misdemeanor.
We could not guarantee that the information above is 100% accurate since there might be changes in Mercy hiring policy which makes our database outdated, or there are glitches in our program while scanning job descriptions.
About Working at Mercy
Mercy is health care services & hospitals company.
Jobs for Felons at Mercy
If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at Mercy, you can try the followings:
- Visit Mercy official website www.mercy.net and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find jobs at Mercy on employment website made for people with criminal records such as 70millionjobs.com
- Search felon friendly jobs at Mercy on various job boards such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter