Does Koch Industries Hire Felons?
There are 60% possibility that Koch Industries hire people with felonies.
- Koch Industries is one of the employers that signed the Fair Chance Business Pledge
- Koch Industries might have posted job vacancies in felon friendly job boards in the past. Source: Internal database
- Some people mentioned through comments, reviews that Koch Industries hire felons. Source: Q&A Boards / Forums
- Certain job descriptions from Koch Industries mentioned background check requirement. Source: Jobs by Indeed
However this does not mean that Koch Industries will definitely hire you, so do not get disappointed and discouraged when you get rejected. What the policy means is that Koch Industries will not discriminate against you based on your felony or misdemeanor.
We could not guarantee that the information above is 100% accurate since there might be changes in Koch Industries hiring policy which makes our database outdated, or there are glitches in our program while scanning job descriptions.
About Working at Koch Industries
Koch Industries is oil & gas exploration & production company.
Jobs for Felons at Koch Industries
If you are an ex-offender and looking for jobs at Koch Industries, you can try the followings:
- Visit Koch Industries official website www.kochind.com and search for career link. You need to do job search manually.
- Find jobs at Koch Industries on employment website made for people with criminal records such as 70millionjobs.com
- Search felon friendly jobs at Koch Industries on various job boards such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter